Kurdish Institute for Elections
- Enhance basic principles of certainty, legality, independence, impartiality and objectivity.
- Carry out integral and direct activities that are related to political participation, organizational works, capacity building and surveillance of the Iraqi electoral process.
- Promote the establishment of management committees in running the organizations and foster group working principles.
- Provide ongoing project work in the following areas: constitutional dialogue, voter civic education, civic engagement, anti-terrorism, nonviolence, electoral enlightenment.
- Have published extensive reports on elections in Iraqi Kurdistan, corruption across Kurdish media outlets, gender issues, human rights and much more.